Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (2)

This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This weeks question is
 
December 18: Top Ten Books I Read In 2012
 
This is a very hard question, because there are so many great books that I read in 2012. I'm going to cheat and say 11 books instead of 10, because I can't remove a book they're all so good!! These books aren't in any order.


 
Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
This is the best book in the Covavent series so far! So much stuff happened in this book and I was just so good. I can't wait for the next book to come out next year!
 
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas.
I love assassin books, I love the action, drama, and kick butt that happens in them and this book had all that and more. It was really good!
 
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins.
I love the unique spin Wendy Higgins put on the angel aspect in this book, it felt so dark and mysterious. I loved it!!!!
 
Obsidian & Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Thses two books where pure gold! They where fantastic and flat out wonderful! Onyx didn't go into the second book curse catagore. It was almost better then Obsidian!




 
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi.
The best thing about this book was the writing style, it was so unique, brilliant, and it took my breath away!
 
Divergent by Veronica Roth
This book was packed full of action and mystory that I was on the edge of my set the whole time I was reading it. It was an outstanding book!
 
Scarlet by A. C. Gaughen
This was an extradordinary book! Thats all I'm going to say.
 
Poison Princess by Kresley Cole
This was a magnificent book that had wonderful writing, amazing characters, and an even better plot that was completly unique!
 
Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
I love this book so much, Maria V. Snyder never dissopoints, she is such an amazing author and this book is just as amazing!
 
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder.
This book is so close to my heart. I first read it last year and it was amazing!! I re-read it about 6 times and each time it was wonderful!
 
 
 
 
 Those are my fav books, what are yours?
Happy reading
 







 
 
 


12 comments:

  1. Shatter Me & Divergent are great! I need to read Poison Princess sometime, especially since I brought it a long time ago...
    Thanks for stopping by My TTT! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Divergent but I haven't read any other book. I hope to get to them all soon because they're all on my TBR pile :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I loved reading Throne of Glass and Shatter Me! I hope to read Obsidian soon!
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome list! You've got quite a few books I want to read - and I loved Divergent and Poison Study too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool List! There's a lot from this that I still have not read.
    Thanks for stopping by my post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved SCARLET, it almost made my list this week, but I've used it on so many of my TTTs already! :) Here’s my TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2012/12/17/top-books/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing list! If I haven't read and loved any of the books you have up there, they're on my TBR pile! :D

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT Post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man such a GREAT LIST!! LOVE Poison Study sooo much! And of course Divergent! I just got Obsidian in the mail from my secret santa! And I'm going to get Throne of Glass for Christmas, one way or the other :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like The Lux series, too. I think Obsidian is my favorite, but I loved Onyx and Opal too.

    I really need to read Scarlet. I love Robin Hood, and that book looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES, it's so great to see another fan of Poison Princess! That book needs to be more popular, because it's freakin' amazing! It's on my list as well this week. I adored Poison Study too. And I really need to read Obsidian!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've read 6 of these and loved them. I really need to read Throne of Glass. It's sitting on my shelf staring at me.

    Jenny @ Book Sojourner

    ReplyDelete