Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Friday, December 28, 2012

JLA Readathon


This is hosted by Stuck In Books and Deity Island. To see the opening day post go HERE.
So, this is my first ever Read-a-thon and I can't wait to start and there is some awesome prizes involved which is an added bonus.

Guide lines


Day 1 (Dec. 28th)

Read either the Gamble Brothers series (Tempting the Best Man and Tempting the Player) OR Cursed.

 
Day 2 (Dec. 29th)

Read the Lux series (Obsidian, Shadows, Onyx, and Opal).


Day 3 (Dec. 30th)

Read the Covenant series (Daimon, Half-Blood, Pure, Deity, Elixir).

 
 
    So, I am going to read Cursed today (hopefully), then I want to read Opal tomorrow, and then I want to read Daimon and Half-Blood on Sunday. I hope I can read all that :). I am going to do a different post each day to tell you how many pages I maneged to read. 





Happy reading :)










No comments:

Post a Comment