Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday 56 (15) & Follow Friday (14)



Friday 56 is hosted by Freda's Voice
Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56.
*Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it) that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Add your (url) post to Freda's Voice in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url. It's that simple.
 
 
 To distract her, I step sharply back to knock her off balance, then spin out of her loosened grip and continue moving until I am behind her with my right tight against her throat.
 
 
 
 


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Rules
  • Leave your name on the post.
  • Create a post on your own blog that links back to the post (just grab the FF button) visit as many blogs as you can and tell them hello! In their comments.
  • Be sure to follow them and if someone follows you follow back!!!

Q: What book do you think everyone should read? If you could gift the entire population with one book?

     (prepare for a gush fest people) I think this may be cheating, but I have to say The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I can not decide which one in the series, because Its my favorite series of all time. Its beautifully written, and has brilliant characters, and the plot is outstanding. Jennifer L. Armentrout did the impossible, she not only made aliens interesting, she also made them hot. I never thought that was possible, but she did it. And I love it and I want people all over the world to have a chance to love it to, even though I know some won't like it, I know some will also love it.







What book did you say.
Happy reading











11 comments:

  1. Great Pick. I've heard so much about this book, but have not had the chance to read it yet.New Follower.

    My F&F-
    http://gabbyreads.blogspot.com/2012/12/feature-and-follow-friday-ambivalent.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome 56!!! I have this one on my Nook... and now I look even more forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished reading it and it is awesome and amazing. Review will be up soon :)

      Delete
  3. I'm reading the Lux series, actually I'm on the third book now and it's slow for me. The first two were awesome, but I'm like waiting and waiting for Daemon and Katy to DO something! And they just keep putting it off...I know, I should be patient, but I'm not! :0

    Good choices though. Old follow

    Julie~ New Adult Addiction AND my new blog Clean Teen Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Lux series! I've only read Obsidian but I'm hoping to get the rest of the series soon enough.
    I'm an old follower!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Lux series is on my TBR, but I haven't had time to start it yet - as it has been mentioned several times today, I think I'll read it pretty soon.

    I'm a new GFC follower, you can find my FF post here.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read anything from this author, but I want to next year :)

    F&F from Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like an intense fight scene!


    Shirley @ My Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my post :)

    ReplyDelete