I am starting to get addicted to sighing up for reading challenges and this one looks like such a fun one. If you want to sigh up go HERE
- ***This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2013 – Dec 31, 2013***
- + Anyone can enter! You don’t have to be a blogger, as long as you review the book you’ve read! (On your blog, Amazon, Goodreads or Shelfari!)
- + Any genre, length or format of book counts, as long as it is a book that’s been sitting on your shelf for some time now. Only books released in 2012 or earlier! NO 2013 ARCs or 2013 fresh-off-the-press releases allowed!
- + You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood suits you.
- + When you sign up in the linky, When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the 2013 TBR PILE Reading Challenge.
- + You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- + Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2013, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- + On the 20th of each month one of the hosts will post a wrap-up. Every wrap-up will be a unique theme, and include a mini-challenge, a giveaway and place for you to link up your reviews from that month. For each review you link up, you will get one entry in a drawing of one book of your choice from The Book Depository. It’s open to INTERNATIONALS. The giveaway will be open until the next wrap up post goes up! (i.e., the entire year).
- + If you miss a wrap-up post + giveaway, you can link up your reviews next month. Do not, however, try to link up one review twice - we will be checking.
- + December is a wrap-up for the whole year. All the book reviews you linked up January-November + the ones you’ll link up in December will be entered into a HUGE giveaway for a box of books.
- You don’t have to follow all the hosts to join the challenge, but you do have to follow all of us to be entered in the giveaways!
1-10 – A Firm Handshake
11-20 – A Friendly Hug
21-30 – A Sweet Kiss
31-40 – Love At First Sight
41-50 – Married With Children
I think I am going to start with A Friendly Hug, because I don't really have much faith in myself that I will read the books from my TBR, but I am going to try.
These aren't all of the books I want to read, but they are the ones on top of my list. In no order.
- Fury by Elizabeth Miles
- Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
- A Job From hell by Jayde Scott
- Unlovable by Sherry Gammon
- Soulbound by Heather Brewer
- Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow
- A Great & Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
- Camille by Tess Oliver
- Eon by Alison Goodman
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Wrap-up Post Schedule
Jan. 20th: Evie @Bookish (www.evie-bookish.blogspot.com)
Feb. 20th: Rachel @Fiktshun (www.fiktshun.com)
Mar. 20th: Justin @Justin’s Book Blog (www.justinsbookblog.com)
Apr. 20th: Tiffany @Escaping…One Book At A Time (escapingonebookatatime.blogspot.com)
May 20th: Bonnie @Words At Home (www.wordsathome.ca)
Jun. 20th: Justin @Justin’s Book Blog (www.justinsbookblog.com)
Jul. 20th: Emily @Doodle’s Book Blog (doodlesbookblog.blogspot.com)
Aug. 20th: Tiffany @Escaping…One Book At A Time (escapingonebookatatime.blogspot.com)
Sept. 20th: Rachel @Fiktshun (www.fiktshun.com)
Oct. 20th: Emily @Doodle’s Book Blog (doodlesbookblog.blogspot.com)
Nov. 20th: Bonnie @Words At Home (www.wordsathome.ca)
Dec. 20th: This one will be posted on all the blogs. There will also be a huge BOX OF BOOKS giveaway and this time you can link up ALL YOUR TBR Pile REVIEWS you wrote for the entire month!
Hope you join :)