Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Saturday, December 29, 2012

JLA Read-A-Thon day 2



This is hosted by Stuck In Books and Deity Island. To see the opening day post go HERE.
I maneged to read cursed yesterday!!!yah!! I did not think I would but I did, :)


Day 1 wrap up

Read: Cursed



















Pages: 288


Overall:


Overall books read:
Cursed,

Overall pages: 288


     I am really proud of myself, because I didn't think I would be able to read this book for many reasons. The first being that I kind of forgot about this read a thon until almost 10:00 yesterday. So, I started this book a little late. I just barley maneged to read the whole thing, because when I finished it I looked at the clock and saw that it was 5 minutes to midnight. So, I had 5 minutes to spare, but I finished it and I am really proud of myself. Today I am going to be reading Opal and I don't think I will be able to finish it before tomorrow, because It's more then 300 pages and I just barley finished 288 yesterday. Wish me luck :)





Happy reading :)











No comments:

Post a Comment