Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Friday, December 21, 2012

2013 A thru Z Reading Challenge


2013 A thru Z Reading Challenge

You can sign up here: Just Bookin' Around

Challenge Guidelines:

1. This challenge runs from Jan. 1, 2013 - Dec. 31, 2013.


2. Anyone can join, you don't have to be a blogger. If you don't have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc.).


3. Any genre, length or format of book counts.


4. You can plan your books in advance or list them as you read them.


5. When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the A thru Z Reading Challenge.


6. Sign-ups will be open until Dec. 15, 2013, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.


7. Each letter must be from a different book title read. For instance, "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn" could only count for the letter A, T, G, I, or B... but not all of them.


8. The letter need not be from the first word in the title.


9. Obviously, some letters are easier than others and you can forfeit one letter of your choice, thus completing only 25 books, if you so choose.
 
 
      I am going to try and do all of the letters in the alphabet and I think I will be able to do it. I'm also going to just put the books I read on this blog post and just post the whole thing again each month.
 
Books Read.
 
A.
B.
C.
D.
E.
F.
G.
H.
I.
J.
K.
L.
M
N.
O.
P.
Q.
R.
S.
T.
U.
V .
W.
X.
Y.
Z.
 
 
 
I hope you join this challenge with me :)
Happy reading
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment