Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Monday, December 31, 2012

JLA Read-a-thon wrap-up


This is hosted by Stuck In Books and Deity Island. To see the opening day post go HERE.
Guys I am sad to say that I crashed and burned reading Half-Blood yesterday.


Day 3 wrap-up

Read: Daimon

Pages: 62


 
 
 
Overall
 
Overall books read:
Cursed, Opal, Daimon.
 
Overall Pages: 732
 
 
     I am really sad to say that my goal of reading Daimon and Half-Blood was not reached. I didn't even come close to read Half-blood. I don't know why, but I did not want to read Half-blood and when I don't want to read something its nearly impossible to read it. Its why I have such a hard time reading school books. Its not that I don't love Half-blood, I do, but for some reason I just couldn't read it. At least I read Daimon.
So, overall I read three of the four books I wanted to. Which isn't bad considering I didn't think I was going to read Opal in one day. This was a really fun read-a-thon and I will defiantly be doing it next year.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thats all for now :)
Happy reading
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment