Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday 56 (13) & Feature friday (12)

 
 
 

Friday 56 is hosted by Freda's Voice
Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56.
*Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it) that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Add your (url) post to Freda's Voice in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url. It's that simple.
 
 
 "Do whatever you think is right, Scar. I can't tell you what to do- Isn't that what you always say?'
Rob said. He weren't similing at me, though, and he turned away as if he didn't want to see me steal them.
 
 
 
 


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Rules
  • Leave your name on the post.
  • Create a post on your own blog that links back to the post (just grab the FF button) visit as many blogs as you can and tell them hello! In their comments.
  • Be sure to follow them and if someone follows you follow back!!!

Q: What is the last book that made you cry? Tell us about the scene...

     It takes a lot in a book to actually make me cry. Sometimes when a book is throwing all these twists and turns and its just chaos and characters are dying (for example the ending of Deity) I choke out a whimper and get misty eyed, but it takes a lot to make me cry, like real big fat tears. And the last book that made me cry was Ash's last test in The Iron Knight. For some reason that scene always make me start bowling my eyes out.



That was my answer. What did you say.
Happy reading.












8 comments:

  1. Haven't read that series yet but it's waiting in the wings. Old follower via GFC. Stop by my F&F



    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have The Iron Daughter and The Iron Queen out from the library right now and will read them soon. I'm really anxious to get to The Iron Knight now!

    Old follower. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I loved both of these books so much! Deity didn't make me cry, but I probably would be sobbing my eyes out if I wasn't too busy gaping at the last sentence in the book. (I mean, what was THAT!?) I need the next book so so badly! :O Thanks for stopping by! Old follower. :)

    Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have to say… Message In A Bottle made me cry, such a good and moving story…

    New follower , and beautiful blog u have, just click below to follow me back..

    Ps.
    Have a great weekend!

    ((((hugs))))

    http://bookshelvesofdreams.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)And you have a good weekend too.

      ((((Hugs back))))

      Delete
  5. Is Scar female? She would scare me :)

    http://guiltlessreading.blogspot.ca/2012/12/friday-56-book-beginnings-naked-2.html

    ReplyDelete