Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday 56 (14) & Follow Friday (13)

 

Friday 56 is hosted by Freda's Voice
Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56.
*Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it) that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Add your (url) post to Freda's Voice in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url. It's that simple.
 
 

 
 I looped around behind the woman, keeping myself low to the sand. The woman knocked Naji back with a burst of magic, and as she regrouped herself, I attacked.
 
 
 



Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Rules
  • Leave your name on the post.
  • Create a post on your own blog that links back to the post (just grab the FF button) visit as many blogs as you can and tell them hello! In their comments.
  • Be sure to follow them and if someone follows you follow back!!!

Q: What have you learned from book blogging that you didn't know
before about the publishing industry?

    The simpal answer to this qestion is nothing, I know nothing about the publishing industry, before or after blogging. I know nothing, not how they market a book or how they choose a blof to send an arc to, nothing. I think part of the reason is I haven't been blogging long, just a few months. Do I want to know things about the publishing industry, yes I do. I even might want to go into the publishing caree after I'm done with school.







Thats my answer, whats yours?
Happy reading












2 comments: