Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Sunday, December 30, 2012

JLA read-a-thon Day 3


This is hosted by Stuck In Books and Deity Island. To see the opening day post go HERE.
Guys, Guys, I finished Opal!!! I didn't think I would be able to, because its one thing to read 280 pages, but its a whole other thing to read 380 pages, but I did. Yah!!!!!!


Day 2 wrap-up

Read: Opal

Pages: 382






















Overall:


Overall Books Read:
Cursed, and Opal


Overall Pages: 670


     I finished Opal yesterday!! Yah!!! I didn't think I would be able to, because I just barley finished Cursed in time and that book has a hundred pages less then Opal. So, naturally I thought I can't finish Opal in time, but I did!! It goes to show you never underestimate the power of the Lux Series.
So, the plan for today is to read Daimon and Half-blood. I think I might be able to do it.







That's all for now :)
Happy reading












No comments:

Post a Comment