Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (19)

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly theme hosted by Tynga's reviews . Feel free to join in if you want. In this theme I showcase all the books I got this week.
 
 
It has been a while since a I did a Stacking the Shelves, so this has a lot of books in it.
 

Bought





















 

 
 
I got...
 
Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
I finished reading this about a week a go and my head is still reeling about the ending.
 
Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter.
I loved Goddess Test and I can't wait to read this.
 
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi.
I LOVE this book. That is all I'm going to say.
 
Beta by Rachel Cohn.
This looks like such a good book.
 
 

 For Review

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Florence by Ciye Cho.
Guys, guys, GUYS this is my first ever review copy of a book, EVER!!!! And I'm so excited!!!!! I am close to being half way though and it is pretty good so far.........I'm so excited!!!!!!!! And a big thanks to Ciye Cho for contecting me and offering this as a review copy. :)
 
 
 

Library

 














I went a little crazy at the library the other day. I got...
 
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
This was a good mermaid book. Review
 
Forgive My Fins.
This wasn't that great of a book. Review soming soon.
 
One in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber.
 
Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore.
 
Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs.
 
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen.
 
Lost Voices Sarah Porter.
 
This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel.
 
Sea Change by Aimee Friedman.
 
 

 
 

Nook

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
I got.....
 
Easy by Tammara Webber.
I have heard nothing but praise and I can't wait to read this.
 
Elixir by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
This.....was......fantastic, just Fantastic.
 
 

 
 

That is what I got, What did you get?
Happy reading






 




9 comments:

  1. Beta looks like a really amazing book! I read Just Listen a while ago and I thought it was a nice book. Great haul this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read Beta, because I agree, it loks fantastic :)

      Delete
  2. I have my eyes on Beta as well! You got a lot of books this week and congratulations on your first review copy! :)

    I'm new to Jennifer L. Armentrout, but what I've red of her so far has been fun.

    Thanks for stopping by my StS!

    Julie~ New Adult Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I want to buy Shatter Me too, but the new covers aren't so great in my opinion. ):
    I've heard great things about Easy and need to read it soon too!
    I'm a new follower! :D

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought Easy today and can't wait to read it, either. Enjoy all of your books, and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to pick up a copy of the new Shatter Me cover. I hate changes but I do love the new design. I just bought a copy of Easy as well. I've seen so many good reviews. Enjoy! :)

    Come check out what books I got this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul! I have read and loved these books or I want to read them! I hope you enjoy reading them!

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I also loved Shatter Me, and I really want to read Beta and Goddess Test <3

    Thanks for dropping by my StS post! Old follower, too :D

    - Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

    ReplyDelete