Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Monday, December 31, 2012

December Wrap-up


This is the last month of 2012 and it was a wonderful month. I decided to try and post once a day and so far I have maneged to keep up with that. I will be trying to keep that up throughout next year, but I don't if I will be able.
December was an awesome month for books, because more then half of the books I read I gave 5 butterflies. So, it was great reading this month.
In the summer months I read a lot of books (at least for my standards) and the first few months of school I don't read as much, because of....school and it takes a while to balance between school and reading. When December comes around I almost always found that balance and read lots of books and this year was no different.

Books read: 10

Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout: 5 Butterflies

Elixir by Jennifer L. Armentrout: 5 Butterflies

Scarlet by A. C. Gaughen: 5 Butterflies

The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke: 4 Butterflies

Dark Magick by Cate Tiernan: 4 Butterflies

Awakening by Cate Tiernan: 4 Butterflies

Grave Mercy by R. L. LaFevers: 4.5 Butterflies| Review coming soon

Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout: 5 Butterflies| Review coming soon

Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout: 5 Butterflies| Review coming soon

Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi: 5 Butterflies| Review coming soon


The book of the month for this month was really hard to decide, because I read some awesome books. However, in the end I had to go with Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout. It was too great of a book not to be book of the month.






Books reviewed: 5


Of Posidon by Anna Banks

Forgive my Fins by Tera Lynn Childs

Scarlet by A. C. Gaughen

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke





I ended  up reading 4 of the 8 books I listed in my December TBR. Which is really great for me, because I almost never read more then two books from my TBR pails. So, this month I think I did good. There are 7 books I want to read for the month of January.


Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson

Dearly Departed by Lia Habel

Eon by Alison Goodman

Fury by ELizabeth Miles

Beta Rachel Coin





That's all for now.
Happy reading :)












1 comment: