Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Friday, August 2, 2013

July Wrap-Up


It was a good month in July. I started a summer job, which is going great so far. Although I'm sad that it made me slack on blogging. But I'm going to try and do better this month.

I also read some pretty good books in July, even though I only read 6. The number is so low this month is because of how tired I am after work. And looking at it half of them are re-reads.

Books read: 6




The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse: 4 Butterflies
(Re-Read) Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder: 4.5 Butterflies.
(Re-Read) DemonGlass by Rachel Hawkins: 5 Butterflies
(Re-Read) Grave Mercy by Robin LeFevers: 4.5 Butterflies
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins: 4 Butterflies
Dare You To by Katie McGarry: 4.5 Butterflies


Reviews: 6

The Forsaken by Lisa. M. Stasse
Immortal City by Scott Spear
Losing Francesca  by J. A. Huss
Evernight by Claudia Gray
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
DemonGlass by Rachel Hawkins


Favorite Cover:

I just love this cover so much! I feel like it captures the mood of this book so well!


Favorite Book:

This book was amazing!! Review coming soon.


That's what happened in July, what happened for you?
Happy August reading







3 comments:

  1. I've been trying to search NG for Dared you to but I think it's already archived. The cover is so steamy and sexy.

    Thoughts and Pens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading The Forsaken right now. Good stuff.
    Happy August reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That book is really good! Glad your liking it :D

    ReplyDelete