Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Bout of Books 8.0: Goal Post


Bout of Books

Hello, Everyone this is my goal post for the Bout of Books Read-A-Thon. This Read-A-Thon is very low pressured and only challenges you to beat your normal amount of books you read in a week. So, since I started work I've only been reading about 1 1/2 books a week. Which isn't that great for me, usually I read about 2 or 3 books a week. So, I want to shoot for 4 books for this week.

Time to read:
All week. I have the whole week to read, since my job ended for the summer. Master has given Doby a summer, Doby is Freeeeee!!

Goals:
I want to read a few books that have been on my self for a while and I also want to read some books that I have recently bought. And even though I want to read four I've put 7 on my pail since I like options. And also because two of them are small books that are in a bind up.
I will be doing a progress report every day or so. Depending on which challenges I do.

The Books:
Before Midnight by Cameron Dokey
Golden by Cameron Dokey
Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr
The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson
Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Ten by Gretchen McNeil.

Want to start with Ten and just go from there. I want to read the Cameron Dokey's book between books to give confidence to myself since they aren't over 250 pages.


Those are my goals, if you are doing this what are your goal?
Happy reading








5 comments:

  1. Good luck! My goal is the same: 4 books. I've read Ten, it's a good choice for the readathon. I found it pretty creepy at times and a quick read.
    Followed on bloglovin :)


    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals! Mine include reading at least 5 books this week, writing more reviews and connecting more with other bloggers!


    - a new bloglovin' follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your goals also :D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just finished Ten and it was really good! I"m glad I picked it to, because it really is a good book for a read-a-thon for the reason you said. It's such a fast paced book!
    Thanks for following :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S Thanks for following :D

    ReplyDelete