Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (51)


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly theme hosted by Tynga's reviews . Feel free to join in if you want. In this theme I showcase all the books I got this week.

I got some good books this week. I went back to that Dollar store where I got my hardcover of The Hunger's Games and found the second one for 2 bucks. And than I went to Barnes & Noble and got two books. And finally I went to the library and for once found restraint and only got one books. I can't wait to read them, especially Midnight Frost!


The Giver by Lois Lowry
I read this one in 7th grade and remember really liking it. So, when I saw it at the Dollar store I had to get it.

Indelible by Dawn Metcalf
This book sounds all kinds of awesome! 

Midnight Frost by Jennifer Estep
I can't wait to read this next installment in this series!

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins 
I'm so glad I'm getting this series in physical copies!!

The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston
This book looks like a really good book!


That's what I got this week, what did you get?
Happy reading

21 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of Indelible, I've seen it around loads and I am so desperate to read it! Enjoy!

    I'm a new follower :)
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like such a great book. I can't wait to start reading it :D
    Thanks for following :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got Indelible! I'm so jealous of that. :P
    Enjoy all your lovely books Kimberly! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed Catching Fire, Midnight Frost and Indelible :) Hope you like them as well!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard such amazing things about The Giver- I really have to read it one day. You got a great deal on Catching Fire, too! Happy reading! :D

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer MesserschmidtAugust 4, 2013 at 5:02 AM

    I've heard great things about Indelible and The Rules for Disappearing! Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by Some Like It Paranormal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice ones, I have the Hunger Games Trilogy in ebook, but have yet to read them, I hope to read them soon, for sure before the 2nd movie is out, lol. Thanks for stopping by my post.

    My STS Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really liked Indelible & The Rules for Disappearing. I hope you do as well.

    Enjoy all your new pretties!

    ♥ Christina The Book Hookup's StS



    (New Bloglovin' follower, have a great week!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh, Catching Fire. The only physical book I have from that series is book one, I need to get the others! Happy reading.

    New GFC follower

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember loving the Giver when I was younger. I hope you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by.

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow!! You picked up some great books! I wish I could find bargains like that here in Aus!!

    Here's My StS and Sunday Post!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a great selection this week! Hope you enjoy them all - Catching Fire was really good! Here's our list if you're interested in seeing it: BiblioJunkies Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just started it and it's good so far. The author;s writing is.....interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved Catching Fire!!! It was great!! Can't wait to read Midnight and Indelible :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't remember much of The Giver, all that I remember was that I liked it. I hope I still like it through the re-read.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I also have the Hunger Games on E-book and I love them so much I needed to get the physical copies. And you need to read them soon, their beyond great!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now all I need to get is the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's All I remember too. Nothing else from the plot, just that I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The dollar store I got these from almost never has any good books. Although, the book selection has been getting better. Which is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I do plan to read soon, I am about caught up on my review books, and tour books to where I can squeeze them in soon. I know I will want to read them back to back, so wanted to make sure to have the time, so I could. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Catching Fire is pretty good to read. Indelible is on m wishlist. Hope you enjoy all these! Happy Reading!

    Here were my new
    additions
    .

    ReplyDelete