Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Friday, August 16, 2013

A to Z Survey


I've seen this around a lot of blogs lately and I it looked fun so really wanted to do it. This is hosted by the Perpetual Page Turner.


Author you've read the most books from:

Jennifer L. Armentrout and I still haven't read her two most recent ones. 

Best Sequel Ever:

Dark Triumph by Robin LeFevers. This book was pure gold, it blew me away.

Currently Reading:

Nothing at the moment. I''m getting these awful headaches of late and I'm hopping taking a break from reading for a few days will help. 

Drink of Choice While Reading:

Nothing really, I don't really drink things while I read. If I get thirsty I get a cup of water, but besides that nothing.

E-reader or Physical Book?

I prefer Physical books for reasons, I still really love my Nook though.

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School:

Considering I am still in high school now, this is question is more like "who would you date now" for me. Anyway, to answer the question Aiden from the Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. He is just so loyal and amazing!! Although he is a little older than me, so if it's a younger Aiden it would be perfect. 

Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

Hidden Gem Book:

Scarlet by A. C. Gaugen. 

Important Moment in your Reading Life:

Finding Goodreads. I'm the person who likes to keep track of all the books I read and before I found Goodreads I was getting overwhelmed. And this helped get on track with my reading. If I didn't find Goodreads it would have been a good guess I would have stopped reading for a long time.

Just Finished:

Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi. Loved this book!!

Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:

This is easy, chick-lit books. I don't know why, but every time I try a book in this genre I end up disliking it. So, I've learned to stay away from these books, unless a lot of people tell me to read it.

Longest Book You’ve Read:

Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer 629 Pages

Major book hangover because of:

The Pirate's Wish by Cassandra Rose Clarke

Number of Bookcases You Own:

One big one and two smaller ones, and two small wall shelves. 

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:

Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder. I think I've re-read this one about 7 to 8 times. I love it!

Preferred Place To Read:

I have a swing outside that's not a playground like swing but one that has a cushion on it. And I love it.

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read:

I don't know, maybe not. Maybe two people alone in the darkness can't generate enough light to drive it back. But maybe they can be a beacon for others. A candle in the window at midnight.
Once Every Never by Lesley Livingston.
I don't know why I like this quote so much, I just do.

Reading Regret:

I don't think I have any regrets in reading, I might I don't know. Maybe a few small ones, like not reading a certain book early, but nothing major.

Series You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series):

The Soul Screamers Series by Rachel Vincent.

Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:

Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder, Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi.

Unapologetic Fangirl For:

The Twilight Saga. I love these books and these were the books that introduced me to the YA Genre. I am not and will never be ashamed of loving them.

Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:

Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas & Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Worst Bookish Habit:

Bending the pages. This is a nervous habit I do when the book is getting to an instance spot.

X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:

Everneath by Brodi Ashton

Your latest book purchase:

The Strange Case of  Dr. Jekyll and Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson

ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):

Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi. I stayed up very very late reading this.




Those are my answers. If you did this what where yours?
Happy reading






6 comments:

  1. I'm really excited for Crown of Midnight, too; I'm glad that the release date is almost here! I stayed up pretty late reading Unravel Me, too; it was absolutely worth losing sleep for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love surveys! I plan on doing this one soon myself. LOVED Dark Triumph! And Poison Study is one of my all-time favorites! I just pre-ordered a copy of Crown of Midnight, so excited to read that one. AND TWILIGHT FOREVER! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I love your answers!! YAY for all the JLA love! I still need to catch up on her Covenant series for when Sentinel comes out :D Hell yes to Aiden too btw ♥ Poison Study is a high priority read for me, especially since I got a copy for my birthday! I'm pumped to see how many times you've read it and how much you love it :) I'm also psyched at how highly you thought of Dark Triumph - Grave Mercy is another high-priority read that I own and need to get to haha
    PS- yay for Twilight love, I still love that series too and I don't think I'll ever stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be so sad and excited when Sentinel comes out. I want to see how it ends, but I love the series so much I don't want it to end.
    Read Poison Study and Grave Mercy as soon as you can! They are both are great books! But I would say read Poison Study first, because that's the best of the two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, surveys are just so fun to write and post! I wish there was more in the blogging world.
    Poison Study!!!!
    I'm even more excited for CM with all the amazing reviews about it! I just can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only a week till it releases!!! I"m going to buy it the first chance I get!
    I loved Unravel Me! Can't wait for Ignite Me :D.

    ReplyDelete