Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Sunday, August 4, 2013

August TBR


Last month I read two of the books in my TBR. Which is good considering I almost never follow my TBR. And I kept my TBR a little short this month, because I will be participating in the Bout-Of-Books 8.0. And I will be doing a sign-up post and a goal post for that. So, I'll show you than what I will be reading for that. 

Anyway, on to the TBR. (And sorry for the glare and the pic. I don't know what I was thinking on putting Burned on top)


Burned by Ellan Hopkins
Midnight Frost by Jennifer Estep
The Ward by Jordana Frankel
Stolen by Lucy Christopher
Dark Triumph by Robin LeFevers

And I've already read Dark Triumph and loved it!! Review to come soon for that book. So tecnicly there is only four books in my TBR, unless you count my TBR jar, than it's 5.
I will probably start with Midnight Frost considering I'm so freakin stoked to read it.

And the TBR jar pick for this month is

#####
######
#####
###
##



Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger 


That;s what I will be reading in August, What will you?
Happy reading



4 comments:

  1. I read Etiquette & Espionage last month and really enjoyed it. It was pretty funny and the story was unique and interesting. Hope you like it!
    Dark Triumph was AMAZEballs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have some pretty good books lined up! The Ward sounds so AMAZING. I hope you enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dark Triumph was so amazing!! It was great and......outstanding and...no words. Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to start that one!

    ReplyDelete