Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Monday, August 26, 2013

Bout of Books Wrap Up


So, before I go into the full wrap-up I'll show you what I did on Sunday.

Sunday:
Pages read: 183
Books Finished: Golden by Cameron Dokey
Challenges Completed: None.

I was proud of myself, because I finished Golden! Which puts my total books read to 5!!

Overall:

Monday:
Pages read: 238
Books finished: None.
Overall pages: 238
Overall Books: None:
Challenges Finished: I did the Bookish Bucket List @ Sarah Says Read.
Overall challenges: The Bookish Bucket List.

Tuesday:
Pages Read: 267
Books Read: Ten by Gretchen McNeil & Before Midnight by Cameron Dokey
Challenges Finished: Re-Title It @ Music Plus Books.
Overall Pages Read: 505
Overall Books Read: Ten by Gretchen McNeil & Before Midnight by Cameron Dokey. 
Overall Challenges Finished: The Bookish Bucket List, ReTitle It. 

Wednesday:
Pages Read: 211
Books Finished: Fullmetal Alchemist Volume 4
Challenges completed: TBR List Challenge @ Musings of a Bookship Girl and Book Spine Poetry @ Such a Novel Idea
Overall Pages Finished: 716
Overall Books Finished: 3
Overall Challenges Completed: 4

Thursday:
Pages Read: 295
Books Finished: None
Challenges Completed: Book Road Trip @ In Wonderland and I Spy... @ Paperback Dreamer
Overall Pages Read: 1011
Overall Books Finished: 3
Overall Challenges Completed: 6

Friday
Pages Read: 135
Books Read: Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Challenges Completed: Bookish Mad Libs @ The Space Between
Overall Pages Read: 1146
Overall Books read: 4
Overall Challenges Completed: 7

Saturday:
Pages Read: 40
Books Finished: None
Challenges Completed: None
Overall Pages Read: 1186
Overall Books Finished: 4
Overall Challenges Completed: 7

Sunday:
Pages read: 183
Books Finished: Golden by Cameron Dokey
Challenges Completed: None.

Overall Pages Read: 1369
Overall Books Read: 5
Overall Challenges Completed: 7

So, my original goals where to read 4 books and out of the 7 books I listed I read four of them, Golden by Cameron Dokey, Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa, Before Midnight by Cameron Dokey, and Ten by Gretchen McNeil. And than I also read another one, I just randomly started reading this one half-way through and finished it on the same day. And that is Fullmetal Alchemist Volume 4. So, I'm really happy I surpassed my reading goal!!

I'm really glad I did this read-a-thon!! It finally got my out of reading slump. And I will definatlly be doing the Bout Of Books 9.0 In January.

That's how I did in the read-a-thon, how did you do?
Happy reading








4 comments:

  1. YaY! Congrats on reading 5 books! It's been so long since I've read The Immortal Rules, I'm going to have to re-read it before I pick up the next one. And it's always good when you can get out of a reading slump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sometimes a read-a-thon is just the thing to bust a slump. Glad you had such a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :D and got out of my reading slump a week before school starts. Which is both good and bad, good that I'm finally out of it, bad that I didn't get out of it early.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :D! I loved the Immortal Rules!! It was so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete