Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Bout of Books Update: Day 6


Saturday:
Pages Read: 40
Books Finished: None
Challenges Completed: None
Overall Pages Read: 1186
Overall Books Finished: 4
Overall Challenges Completed: 7

Saturday was a complete failure. I went on a little mini vacation with family up to our states capital and got back today. So, I didn't do much reading at all, and these 40 pages weren't even for the same book. They where for two books. Anyway, right now I'm reading Golden by Cameron Dokey and I hope to finish it today since it's only 160 pages. 



That's my update, how are you doing with the end of the read-a-thon in sight?
Happy reading

1 comment:

  1. Good luck finishing it and don't be beating yourself up over the reading- sometimes a day away is needed- even from books.

    My
    Blog

    ReplyDelete