Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bout of Books Update: Day 1


Monday:
Pages read: 238
Books finished: None.
Overall pages: 238
Overall Books: None:
Challenges Finished: I did the Bookish Bucket List @ Sarah Says Read.
Overall challenges: The Bookish Bucket List.

I was reading Ten by Gretchen McNeil yesterday and got most of the way through it before Midnight and than put it down, because I needed sleep. And this morning I read the rest of it, which was 56 pages. So, now my overall pages count is 294 and Overall books finished is Ten by Gretchen McNeil. 

And today's challenge is the Re-Title It @ Music Plus Books. The rules are simple, just rename the book you are reading or just read.


I would re-name Ten by Gretchen MvNeil to The Island.
And I didn't re-do the cover, because I thought that it's kind of perfect. 





That's it for my update, how is the Read-A-Thon going for you?
Happy reading








7 comments:

  1. That's pretty good for being sick. I'm impressed! I need to read Ten. It's been sitting on my shelf forever! Thanks for visiting my challenge update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angelas Anxious LifeAugust 20, 2013 at 1:40 PM

    I have heard some good things about Ten!! You did a great job with your reading!!

    Angie

    My Bout of Books Updates

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job for Day#1! I massively failed, but have redeemed myself today

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's Great! Not that you failed, but that you redeemed yourself today :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you :D. And Ten is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you :D and you should read Ten, because it was really good. Just don't read it in the middle of the night, because it gets really creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't heard of this book but the cover has me intrigued.

    Good luck with the read-a-thon.

    ReplyDelete