Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday| favorite paranormal characters| (10)


This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

February 19: Top Ten Favorite Characters In X Genre
this was a very hard one to do, not just to find the characters, but to find the genre. So, I end up picking a very broad genre, basically because I didn't have enough books from on certain genre to get ten characters. The genre I picked was Paranormal books.


 
1. Gwen from the Mythos Academy series by Jennifer Estep.
Gwen is so brave, smart, such a nice person and so selfless. When she was on trail for her life she wasn't thinking about clearing her name, no she was trying to find out what the reapers plan was and stop it so no one dies. Who doesn't admire that?

2. Logan from the Mythos Academy series by Jennifer Estep.
Logan is just awesome. He's a great fighter and he would die to save his friends. I mean, who wouldn't like him?

3. Katy from the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
I really like Katy, because she is so ratable. She not a character that's perfect and powerful, no she is the kind of heroine that you could see a real person being like.

4. Gin from the Elemental Assassin series by Jennifer Estep.
Gin is the person I want to be, not a bloodthirsty assassin, but a person that doesn't let themselves be played by a another person. And doesn't take crap from anyone. And never gives up, even when shes buried under a mountain.

5. Nastasya from the Immortal Beloved series by Cate Tiernan.
This character has been though so much in her life, but she's able to get past that and forgive a person that I would never forgive and she's a character that never gives up.




6. Alex form the Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
Alex is another strong character that whenever she falls down she gets right back up.

7. Alyssa from Splintered by A. G. Howard.
I love how Alyssa was normal, but also had a wild crazy side that she doesn't really know about. And she's a great character to read.

8. Violet Ambrose from the Body Finder series by Kimberly Derting.
Violet is such a strong character and shes willing to risk her life to save a total strange from killers time and time again, and I really admire that.

9. Magdalen from Shifting by Bethany Higgins.
I don't really have much to say about this character besides I really like and admire her.

10. Sophie Mercer from the Hex Hall series by Rachel Hawkins.
Sophie has so much snark in her. She can't go ten minutes without saying a sarcastic remark. And she is just such a funny character.



Those are my picks, what are yours?
Happy reading
 







 

 

14 comments:

  1. Love your list. Some I havent read yet but will look into these exciting reads. new follower. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of these books are really great. Thanks for following :)

      Delete
  2. Great picks! I love Katy and Alex! Especially Alex. She's definitely one of my favorite female characters. Thanks for stopping by my Top Ten

    Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Its an awesome book series and if you love greek mythology books you will love these books. :)

      Delete
  4. sweet list! Alex from the convenant series is a great pick! thanks for stopping by my list as well! - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read a single one of these -- yet! The Mythos Academy books sound cool, and I just got Splintered from the library.

    Here's my TTT post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Mythos Academy is one of my all time favorite series. And I would highly recccomend that you read them.

      Delete
  6. Kimberly love your list :D Fantastic books included in that list.

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    Pls also consider listing your blog on YA Blogosphere it's a directory listing for all YA-related blogs. Pls email me on yablogosphere@gmail.com if your interested.

    Have a lovely week :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sophie Sophie Sophie!
    I love that girl. I sometimes want to re-read the entire Hex Hall trilogy just for her!
    Thanks for stopping by my TTT Kimberly! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! I love so many of these characters like Katy, Alex, Logan, and Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sophie's great! I'm hoping to read Touch of Frost soon!

    ReplyDelete