Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (28)

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly theme hosted by Tynga's reviews . Feel free to join in if you want. In this theme I showcase all the books I got this week.
 
      This week was really great for books, because I got my report card back for my first semester. And I did pretty good. So, to celebrate that I got a whole bunch a books. Some of them I have been wanting for a while and others I just realized came out when I was at the store.
 
 
 

Barnes & Noble

 
 
 
I got....
 
Unearthly by Cythia Hand.
I have been wanting to get this book for a while, because I have heard nothing but praise for this book and I like angel books. So, when I saw that the second book finally come out in paperback I decided to get it.
 
Override by Heather Anastasui.
I really liked Glitch and I was planning to get this book right when it come out, because I knew it was coming out in paperback. I just thought that it wasn't coming out until next month, so when I saw it on the shelves I may have let out a squeal and got it.
 
Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles,
 I LOVED Leaving Paradise and when I saw the sequel there I was so excited!! I have been looking for this book every time I go to a book store and they finally had it.
 
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith.
I have been waiting for this book to come out in paperback and when I saw that it finally did I bought it as fast as I could. Also, I really like the name.
 
The Farm by Emily McKay.
I have seen some blogger talking about this book and it looked good and it released in paperback. So, I got it. I also really liked the cover.
 
 
 
That was my awesome book haul.
What did you get?
Happy reading.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  

24 comments:

  1. Wow, you have some amazing books this week. I've been wanting to read The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight for a long time, I completely agree with you, I think it's one of the best names for a book ever.

    I hope you enjoy the books you got this week! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unearthly is really good! Oh, and TSPOLAFS! So good. Enjoy your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unearthly was awesome!!!!

    New GFC follower I'm 101th heheh

    I hope you have a giveaway soon!
    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/02/stacking-shelves_616.html#links

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following :) and I can't wait to read UNearthly

      Delete
  4. I was lucky enough to get Statistical Probability from my library. I loved it. I hope you enjoy it. Great haul.

    Check out my post here

    Enjoy your books!

    ~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome haul! great books! and i have the Farm too. haven't read it yet but my husband picked it out for me for christmas! looks awesome! thanks for checking out my STS - Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the Farm just looks awesome and the cover gives my the immpression that its a scary book.

      Delete
  6. I LOVE LOVE The Statistical Probability and Unearthly!!!! Amazing and sweet! I love vamps and have been dying for The Farm!! Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read both of them, but I think I'm going to read Love at first sight first.
      Happy reading.

      Delete
  7. Unearthly is the best angel book I've ever read; I just love the series! I hope you enjoy reading it, along with your other books! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love angel books and I really hope I like Unearthly also, Happy reading :)

      Delete
  8. Ohh, I got Unearthly this week too! :D
    I also want to buy The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, the cover just attracts me.
    Thanks for stopping by my STS Kimberly! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the cover is what originly made me want to read it. I know I know, don't judge a book by its cover, but this cover was so pretty. So, that rule doesn't apply.

      Delete
  9. Oh my gosh, The Statistical Probability! I've been wanting to read that one and I've heard it's REALLY good! Enjoy. :D

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the reveiws I read about it are just full of praise!! I really hope the book is as good as everyone's been saying :).

      Delete
  10. Is Override in stores already? I had no idea! I want that one! Great haul for you this week!

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what I thought when I saw it on the shelves. I didn't know it was out yet :).
      Happy reading.

      Delete
  11. I really enjoyed Unearthly! I didn't know that Statistical Probability was in paperback now...I'll have to visit my bookstore this week. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice haul :D Glad I'm not the only one who hasn't read Unearthly yet! haha! I have a copy too but haven't gotten around to it yet. I've heard nothing but GREAT things about Statistical Probability! Hope you love all of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah!! some else who hasn't read it. I felt like I was the only one :).
      happy reading :)

      Delete
  13. Thanky you for nominating me :).

    ReplyDelete