Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (29)

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly theme hosted by Tynga's reviews . Feel free to join in if you want. In this theme I showcase all the books I got this week.

I only got one book this week, but it seems like a really good book.
 
 

NOOK


 
I got....
 
Touch of Death by Kelley Hashway.
I have wanted to read this since before it was published and I will read this for the debut author reading challenge for this month.
 
 
 
Thats all I got this week, what did you get?
Happy reading.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. I've been intrigued by this one for a really long time. I can't wait to read it. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some here, I saw it on a blog when the cover was revealed and I've been wanting to read it ever since.
      Happy reading :).

      Delete
  2. I hope you like Touch of Death! I've heard some mixed things about it, but the story sounds really cool!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the kind of book were you either love it or hate it and I hope I love it.

      Delete
  3. Touch of Death has such a great cover! However, like Ashley said above, I heard so many mixed reviews on it. Hopefully you'll enjoy reading it! :D
    Thanks for stopping by my STS! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, the cover is gorgeous! I hope I like it too.
      Happy reading :)

      Delete
  4. This looks really interesting- I hope you enjoy reading it! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cover is so pretty! I sadly didn't like it much but hey I'm usually the black sheep so you'll probably love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cover for this one!! I've heard mixed things about the story but I do hope you'll like it :) Congrats & happy reading ♥

    ReplyDelete