Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Cover Characteristic (6)

This meme is hosted by Sugar & Snark. They are really great bloggers, so check them out.
Each week there is a different theme and then you pick your favorite covers that match the theme.
This week theme is...

only the back’s of people

So, again this week I couldn't narrow it down to 5, the most I could narrow it down was to 7.


 
Silver by Talia Vance.
Fateful Claudua Gray.
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth.
 
 
 
 
Rapture by Lauren Kate.
Hereafter by Tara Hudson.
Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
 

My fav




Those are my favs, what are yours?
Happy reading
 




 

8 comments:

  1. I love the Rapture and Hereafter covers. Great picks for the rest.

    Here's mine: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2013/02/cover-characteristics-6-from-back.html

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read The Madman's Daughter since I saw that cover!

    Jess@Jessy's Bookends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, it looks like such a great book :)

      Delete
  3. I love Struck and Silver's cover.

    Here is my Covers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such pretty covers. I've only read Silver though, but I really want to read Struck.

      Delete
  4. I love Rapture and Hereafter!! Those covers are really stunning!!

    Lis @ The reader lines

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Madman's Daughter is a fantastic cover!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete