Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (27)

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly theme hosted by Tynga's reviews . Feel free to join in if you want. In this theme I showcase all the books I got this week.
 
 
It was an awesome week in books, I won some books, I bought some books, and I got some NetGalley books.
 
 

Barnes & Noble

 
I got..
 
Crimson Frost by Jennifer Estep.
I love this series and I can not wait to read the next instalment.
 
 

Won

 
 
 
I won both of these from Book Sojourner. Go check it out, it is an awesome blog.
 
 
Heist Society by Ally Carter.
I already read and reviewed this book and it was pretty good.
 
Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter
I almost bought this book the day before I won the giveaway and I'm glad I didn't.
 

Library

 
 
 
I got...
 
The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting.
Again I love this series and I can not wait to read this.
 
Cinder by Marissa Meyer.
I love fairytale retellings and I am about half way though it and it is pretty good so far.
 
 

NetGalley

 
I got...
 
The Summer Prince by Alaya Dawn Johnson.
So, when I saw the cover and read the summary I was sold. I can't wait to read this.
 

 
 
Thats all I got this week, What did you get??
Happy reading
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. :O *Mouth gaping* The cover for the Summer Prince is absolutely gorgeous! I love the awesome looking designs on her arm. I'll have to check it out. xD

    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I think its one of the best book covers I have seen. Its just so pretty. And the book looks really good :)

      Delete
  2. I love Cinder! It's probably my favorite retelling, so I'm super excited for Scarlet. I've heard some pretty good things about Ally Carter's series. I may have to check them out this year.

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished reading Cinder and it was pretty good. My review will be up monday :)

      Delete
  3. Cinder was awesome. I can't wait for my copy of Scarlet to come. So looking forward to seeing your thoughts on The Summer Prince.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Summer Prince sounds like my type of novel. The line "Because like all Summer Kings before him, Enki is destined to die" made buying it a done deal. Oh and hurray for more PoC characters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your wins! I have to check out the Heist Society series one of these days, along with Jennifer Estep's books. Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You won the Heist Society series! I'm so jealous, I just love reading Ally Carter's books! Grats on the wins! :D
    And Cinder! Read it! Like now. It's totally awesome. Once you read it, we can squeal over it together! (:
    Thanks for stopping by my STS & check out my SIGNED Everbound and Boundless Giveaway if you haven't already! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :). I just finshed reading Cinder and it was really good. Definatly worth squealing over, :).

      Delete
  7. Hi! I've just discovered your GORGEOUS blog, and promptly became a follower! And I sure love your haul!! Terrific books you've got here!! I especially want to read "The Last Echo", "Cinder", and "The Summer Prince". I've just added them to my TBR pile. Thanks for featuring these books!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG thanks you :). I love the body finder series :) and I can't wait to read the Summer Prince.

      Delete
  8. Fabulous haul! Congrats on your winnings & all the rest of the goodies you got this week! I *still* need to read my copy of Cinder...glad you're enjoying it!! I LOVE the cover for the Summer Prince ♥ Happy reading Kimberly :D

    ReplyDelete