Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (50)


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly theme hosted by Tynga's reviews . Feel free to join in if you want. In this theme I showcase all the books I got this week.

I didn't buy any books this week. However, I did win a giveaway and won some awesome books!! I won the giveaway from Rachel over at Fiktshun. Go check out her blog, it's awesome!


Ten by Gretchen McNial
I was just about to go out and buy this book when I got the email. And I am so excited to read this one!!

Dead to You by Lisa McMann
This is a signed copy. I also really can't wait to read this one!! It looks so good!!

Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr
This is a signed copy. I loved her Wicked Lovely series and I just can't wait to start this one. It looks so freakin good!!


That's what I got this week, what did you get.
Happy reading

11 comments:

  1. I hear Ten is awesome!! I can't wait to read it. Enjoy :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently won Carnival of Souls in a giveaway :) So I can't wait to check it out! I hope we both enjoy it!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! two signed copies, that's pretty neat! Have fun reading. :D

    Thoughts and Pens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I can't wait to see what you think of Ten, I LOVED it! It had me guessing wrong at every turn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were lucky! I hope you enjoy the books you won. Come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read that one!! I think that one will be my next read :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your win!! I really hope it leaves up to my expectations. It just looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for Ten! I LOVED it - it's one of the best horror/suspense books I've ever read. (:
    Enjoy all your lovely books Kimberly & thanks for stopping by my STS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the win, Fiktsun is awesome, I agree!

    Enjoy your new books!

    Thanx for visiting my StS and Sunday Post!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete