Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July TBR



I don't know why I keep doing these, I never follow them. I guess there just to fun to make not to do one each month. Anyway, I already read Forsaken, (review to come soon) and Dark Triumph I've been wanting to read since it came out. And some are for the Booktube-A-Thon, I'm not going to make a post for that one. I'm just going to read. As for Shadow and Bone, I just want to read it. And of course there's the TBR jar.



And *Drum Roll* The two TRB jar picks are
*More Drum Roll*


Slated by Terri Terry

And


Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte



That's whats on my reading list for July, What's on yours?
Happy July Reading






4 comments:

  1. I LOVED Shadow & Bone and Dark Triumph!! They were both amazing! Most of the time I don't end up following my TBR but I still like to make them! I've been wanting to read A Great and Terrible Beauty. Good luck with your TBR :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to read Shadow and Bone this month as well! I absolutely loved The Forsaken. It's one of my favorite books. I hope you enjoy everything you read this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Forsaken was a great read!! There where a few things I didn't like, but overall it was amazing!
    Thank you, I hope you have a good July reading too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm even more excited to read those two!!


    For Terrible Beauty I just want to see if I'm going to give up officially on it. Several times in the past I've tried reading it and almost got half-way through just to put it down and never picked it up. I just want to know if it was because I wasn't in the mood for that genre or if I'm just going to DNF it.

    ReplyDelete