Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (49)


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly theme hosted by Tynga's reviews . Feel free to join in if you want. In this theme I showcase all the books I got this week.

I had a pretty good week in books. I got my first paycheck, so I was able to buy some great books!! And I can't wait to read all of these!!



Burned by Ellen Hopkins

I've wanted to read an Ellen hopkins book for a while now. And people told me to start with this one so I got it. And I'm on page 50 and loving this book!! It i so incredible so far.

Insomnia by J. R. Johansson
I got an ARC of this one and loved it. So, of course I had to buy a finished copy. 

Stolen by Lucy Christopher
I heard this one is suppose to be a very instance book and is suppose to change your view on things. And I've read a few pages and I can tell it will be very great.

Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
I loved Anna and the French Kiss and I was so excited when I saw this in paperback. Although, even though I like thee covers better I wish I bought this first one in this edition.

Dare You To by Katie McGarry
I can't wait to read this one!! I've heard nothing but praise for this one and I will read this one next.



The Ward by Jordana Frankel
I got this for trade from the YA book exchange. I. Can't. To. Read. This!!! It looks so incredible.














That's what I got this week, what did you get?
Happy reading









9 comments:

  1. YES YES YES YES YES KIMBERLY! You got Burned! -does happy dance-
    I'm soo happy that you're enjoying it so far! ;D<3
    Oh my goodness, Stolen. That book will break your heart and devastate you at the end.
    Lola and the Boy Next Door is incredible and you'll absolutely LOVE Dare You To Kimberly!
    And yay to YA Book Exchange!
    Happy reading! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved both Lola & the Boy Next Door and Dare You To! I want to read The Ward so I'm jealous that you got a copy. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Pushing the Limits recently and really liked it; I can't wait to read Dare You To. And I loved Lola and the Boy Next Door! Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle @ Coffee& CharactersJuly 21, 2013 at 5:49 PM

    Great Haul! Burned looks like a great one! Thnks for stopping by my stack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh my cousin is a HUGE Ellen Hopkins fan. In fact, she won't read any other books but hers. LOL! I'm glad you're enjoying it so far! Yay for Lola! I really want to read that one soon myself! And I loved Dare You To! I hope you like it!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice! I really want to read Dare you to but have not gotten to it yet. I have also heard nothing but good about it so it´s a must read! =)

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Old follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you love Dare You To!! I am hanging for Crash Into You!! Such an awesome series!!

    Here's My StS and Sunday Post!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE Lola! It's one of my favorite books. I'm half tempted to get it in paperback so that when Isla comes out, it has matching covers to hang with. :)


    Enjoy your fabulous books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh, you got the Ward!! I'm super curious about that one!! I've been hearing nothing but great things about both Katie McGarry/her Pushing the Limits books AND Insomnia - happy you that you loved it too :D This is a seriously sweet haul! Congrats & enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete