Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Announcement



Hey guys, hows it going? I just wanted to let all of you know that the blog might be slowing down a bit, because I start a new job tomorrow. I am really excited for this job, but sadly it will mean I won't have a lot of time for reading and writing posts. 

It's not an all day job, I get off sometime in the afternoon, but I fear I will be to tired (since it's a really physical job) to read and work on the blog. So, there will be days that don't have posts. I will try to write at least five posts a week and at least one review a week. But we'll have to see, because I never had a job like this so I don't know what to expect. 

That's all I just wanted you guys to know that. So, if you don't see as many posts in the coming months this is why.

Happy reading

7 comments:

  1. Thank you :D. I think it will be a great job, but we'll have to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl!! Congrats on the job!! Have a great first day!!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :D. It was just training for the first day, so it was pretty good :D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica MangicaroJuly 9, 2013 at 3:35 PM

    Congrats on the new job Kimberly!!! That's awesome. I hope you are happy at this job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand what you mean Kimberly - I just started a new job on Monday and I'm DEAD TIRED. Good luck to you & grats on your new job! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely understand & can relate to this too - my work schedule is pretty erratic and sometimes I'm just too exhausted to read/write reviews! It can be tough to catch up on blog hopping too, especially when it's Summer here and so nice out o_O I've been playing some serious catch-up this week anyways! So yeah, BIG congrats on the new job Kimberly! I hope you love it :)

    ReplyDelete