Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (48)


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly theme hosted by Tynga's reviews . Feel free to join in if you want. In this theme I showcase all the books I got this week.

I only went to the library this week. And I know I'm not going to be able to read most of these, but it was fun getting them. And most of them look extremely awesome!



With Child by Celia Rees
This just looks like a pretty good read. I usually like dairies type books so I have high hopes for this one. 

Salvation by Anne Ostrerlund
I was in the mood for a love story and this looked like a pretty good one.

Delusion by Laura L. Sullivan
This one looks awesome! Circus girls and magicians and it just looks so good!! 

The Pale Assassin Patrica Elliott
You guys know how I am a sucker for assassin's. If a book has them I will read it. So, I can't wait to read this one!

Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst
I never really noticed how many books this lady has. I keep coming across them! And I didn't even knew she wrote this one when I checked it out. Anyway, this looks like a cute fun read and I really need one of those right now.


That's what I got, what did you get?
Happy reading








13 comments:

  1. Oh man. What a lovely assortment of books I see here. Sarah Beth Durst has some good books. I think she gets better with every book. I follow via bloglovin, come visit me here:

    http://gracebooksoflove.com



    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, The Pale Assassin looks so good! Enjoy!


    Emily @ Reader Rising

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Pale Assassin sounds really interesting :) Hope you enjoy your reads!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to look at Salvation. I really enjoyed her other books. The Pale Assassin also looks really good. I'm on hold for it at the library.


    Nice haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I've got an ARC of Salvation for the longest time, but it still hasn't been read yet. The cover looks so cute though.
    Enjoy all your books Kimberly! :D<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love doing library hauls, too! There are always so many books I want to read, and I know I can't possibly borrow all of them, lol. I hope you enjoy reading all of the ones you got this week! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I visit the library regularly. It's great perusing the shelves and I often find books that are not in the local store.
    Thanks for stopping by my STS.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of your stack I've read Enchanted Ivy and I really enjoyed it. I hope you like all your books!

    My STS:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2013/07/stacking-shelves-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay for library books!! i thought salvation and enchanted ivy were pretty good reads. i hope you enjoy you books :)

    hope you can stop by my StS.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jennifer MesserschmidtJuly 14, 2013 at 3:26 AM

    Enchanted Ivy! I've wanted to try that one forever. All the rest are new to me! Hope you enjoy them! Thanks for stopping by!

    Some Like It Paranormal

    ReplyDelete
  11. You picked up some nice books this week! i have lived in my place for almost 4 years and have not visited my library.... I am going there to see what they have this week!

    Here's My StS and Sunday Post!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice Haul! The Pale Assassin sounds intriguing. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sabina @ Delirious About BooksJuly 17, 2013 at 6:10 AM

    Nice Haul! I hope you enjoy all that you got.

    Thanks for stopping by my STS

    ReplyDelete