Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Sunday, February 2, 2014

January Wrap-Up


I've had a great month reading wise!! I read a lot of great books and I even went on vacation, which was amazing!! I just had a really great month, although I think my reading is going to slow in February, because I have to start working on not one but two research papers soon.

Books Read: 7
(Re-read)Touch of Power by MariaV. Snyder | 4.5 Butterflies
The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa | 4.5 Butterflies
Fullmetal Alchemist Volume 4 by Hiromu Arakawa | Great
Fullmetal Alchemist Volume 5 by Hiromu Arakawa | Great
Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles | 3 Butterflies
(Re-read) Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder | 5 Butterflies
Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson | 4.5 Butterflies

Book of the month:
Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson

It was really hard to pick the book of the month this month, because I loved The Eternity Cure and Mistborn equally. However, I had to go with Mistborn because it was an amazing start to a series.


Reviews Posted: 3
Switched by Amanda Hocking
The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa
Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles

This month I will try very hard to post more reviews. I looked over the past few months to see how many reviews I posted and it's not an encouraging number. So, I really want to put my focus on reviews this month.


That's what I read and reviewed in January. Was January a good or bad month for you? What did you read during it?
Happy reading









6 comments:

  1. Erin @ Let's EvaluateFebruary 2, 2014 at 10:17 AM

    Glad you enjoyed all your books! I really need to get my hands on the Mistborn trilogy soon, I have only heard great things about it! :)

    Erin @ Let's Evaluate

    check out my Jan wrap up & Feb tbr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how we have the same feelings towards our expectations for February. Great job in all your reads!

    My Wrap-up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked the Eternity Cure too!
    Happy February reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was an amazing Books for sure :D
    Thank you :D and you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's going to be a very hectic month for me, sorry it's going to be the same for you :(.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you :). So far the series has been great! But I've only read the first one, but if the rest of the series books are just as amazing then it will certainly be an amazing series.

    ReplyDelete