Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February TBR


I just know it's going to be a hectic month. School is starting up with a new semester and I have to write two research papers this month. So, it's going to be very busy. Even so, this didn't stop me from making a large TBR for this month. I am hopping to get through most of these.

Physical copies

The Archived by Victoria Schwab
The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling
Crash Into You by Katie MacGarry

I want to re-read the Harry Potter series this year and I finished the first one the last day of 2013. So, the second one goes on my TBR. I've been meaning to read Crash Into You since it came out and I'm so excited to start it. 
The Books Thief will go toward the TBR reading challenge for this year. 


E-Books
Unhinged by A. G. Howard

This one will go for the Seriously Series reading challenge. I can't wait to read this one, I've heard it's an amazing sequel. 


Not Yet released
Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi

I'm really terrified to read this one, but I know I will start reading it as soon as I get my hands on a copy. 



That;s what I plan to read this month, what do you want to read this month?
Happy reading



1 comment:

  1. Good choices... I really enjoyed Crash Into You, but I haven't read the others. Happy reading!!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete