Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Cover characteristic (7)


This meme is hosted by Sugar & Snark. They are really great bloggers, so check them out.
Each week there is a different theme and then you pick your favorite covers that match the theme.
This week theme is...

                                                                    Butterflies






The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson

Butterfly by Sonya Hartnett






Young Love Murder by April Brookshire.

The Iron Butterfly by Chanda Hahn


My Fav





Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr




Those are my picks, what where yours
Happy reading







2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh I just love butterflies *sigh* Fragile Eternity is my favorite too but I am really liking Butterfly and Young Love Murder too...honestly all of these are pretty :D


    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about the Butterfly cover. It is awesome!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete