Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (14)


This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


 Top Ten  Books I Recommend The Most

     This one was really hard, because I don't have much people in my life that reads like me, (except for my mom and grandma, but they don't have the same taste in books as me). So, I just said the books that I recommend to fellow bloggers the most. 



Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
This goes without saying, I love this series so much and whenever someone asks me what they should read next (which doesn't happen often) I always say this book.

Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins.
Again, I love this book so much  and I tell everyone, from people I see everyday to bloggers, to read this book. 

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi.
I don't really recommend this book much anymore, because I think most people already read it. I just recommend it if I know the person hasn't read it yet.

Leaving Paradise by Jennifer Elkeles.
I recommend this book to the people who love contemporary or people who just want a contemporary read, because its one of the best contemporary book I have read. 

Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder.
I love this book so much and I want everybody to read it and experience this book. 



Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan.
I really like this book, because its a mix of contemporary and paranormal. Again I recommend it to everybody I can.

Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep.
This is one of my favorite series, and (again) I recommend it to every person I can, because its so good. 

The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
I love all the books I have read from this author, but this one is my favorite by far. Although I wish he would write another book set two years after this one to see how there life is.

Spider's Bite by Jennifer Estep. 
I recommend this book to my fellow assassin book lovers, because this is the first assassin book I ever read and its a really good one.

Fire by Kristian Cashore.
I know this one is the second book in the series, but it doesn't have much to do with the first one and its my favorite in the series. So, I recommend this book more then the first in the series, Graceling.



Thats my list, what was yours?
Happy reading.










17 comments:

  1. Okay. I definitely have to read Poison Study, Immortal Beloved, and Fire.
    Awesome list Kimberly & thanks for stopping by my TTT Kimberly! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poison Study is such a fantastic book!! Same with Immortal Beloved and Fire.

      Delete
  2. Great list! I loved Leaving Paradise! I still need to read Fire, you're definitely not the 1st one that says it's the best in the trilogy :) The rest are also on my TBR!

    Thanks for stopping by on my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leaving Paradise is one of my top reads so far this year. And Fire is so good, but I can't really say the best in the trilogy, because I haven't read BitterBlue yet. Even though its on top of my "most read" list

      Delete
  3. YAY for Obsidian! And I love that you picked Fire out of that series! It's my favorite of the three. Great list!

    Check out my TTT.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed Graceling, can't wait to read Fire.

    Here is my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Kimberly! Ok, where do I start?! I LOVED Obsidian and Shatter Me! And I want to read Sweet Evil, Poison Study, and Immortal Beloved. I keep requesting Graceling from the e-library and keep forgetting to download it before it expires! Now, I hate to say it, but I just wasn't crazy about Touch of Frost. I won't give up on the series because I love the storyline behind it. I hope I like Kiss of Frost a bit better!

    Thanks for stopping by earlier!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Poison Study and Fire should have made my list this week, but didn't.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great List! I loved Obsidian. I have Shatter Me on my Kindle, I just haven't read it yet. Definitely need to. I also need to read Sweet Evil. Thanks for stopping by my TTT.

    Chelsea @ Starbucks & Books Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Leaving Paradise on my Kindle, but I haven't read it yet! I've been wanting to read it since I finished the first two Perfect Chemistry books. Poison Study was great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shatter Me was so awesome, I loved the writing! Poison Study was just wow, although the rest of the series isn't as good... And Fire is a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really liked Obsidian and Shatter Me, as well. I didn't enjoy Sweet Evil very much, though.

    Followed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I definitely agree with Fire and Poison Study! I am late to read some of the others tho, especially Sweet Evil. I really enjoyed Shatter Me but I was a little disappointed in Unravel Me. I felt like it suffered from middle-book-syndrome.

    Thanks for visiting!
    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shatter Me!! great pick, i should have put that one on my list too! I will have to check out the others! Thanks for checking out my TTT ~ Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Poison Study, Obsidian, Shatter Me, Spider's Bite & Graceling I am dying to read AND own copies of, so from the looks of your list I have some FANTASTIC reading coming up soon :D LOVING this list, thanks for sharing Kimberly ♥

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete