Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (33)

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly theme hosted by Tynga's reviews . Feel free to join in if you want. In this theme I showcase all the books I got this week.

I am proud of myself, because I did not break my book buying ban this week!! I did get some books from an author to read and review for a book tour soon. Thank you so much, I am loving Fledge so far.

E-Books.



I got...

Fledge by J. A. Huss
This is the second book in this series and I am loving it so far! It is so much better then the first one, which is so rare in sequels.

Flight by J. A. Huss.
This is the third book in this series and I am going to read this one next week or later this week. I can't wait to read this one!

Range by J. A. Huss.
This is the fourth book in this series and Agian I can't wait to read it!

The Magpie Bridge by J. A. Huss.
This is between the fourth and fifth book in this series, and the cover is so pretty!


That is all I got, what did you get?
Happy reading.
 










 

10 comments:

  1. Lots of J.A. Huss books! I have never heard of that author (is that bad?), or any of those books. But, I hope you enjoy all of them! :D

    Here is my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard or read anything by J.A. Huss. Are the books good?
    Also, thanks for stopping by my STS Kimberly! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I never heard of any of these book before... Oh wait! The first book in this series is in my TBR pile! Did you read the first book, how is it?

    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo never heard of these before, love the covers! Enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read this series. It sounds like my kind of book. LOL I hope you enjoy all of them and thanks for stopping by my STS. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Cool STS
    Beth @ Free SPirit Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got all the Junco books! I am so jealous! I just love the covers and they sound so different than other books! Lucky! ;) Thanks for stopping by our blog!

    p.s. new follower and adore the flower background!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you're enjoying Fledge, Kimberly. I'm sort of infatuated with Range right now because it's the new book, but Fledge is definitely my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of these books before. And congrats on not buying any books this week. I never have that kind of will-power. Thanks for visiting my StS.

    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the covers, hope you enjoy them!!

    Thanx for visiting my StS and Sunday Post!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete