Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring Break/update.

Hello everybody, so the soul-sucking, heart-killing, energy thief is gone!! (Also known as midterm tests.) Yay!! It is now officially spring break! and, because its spring break I will be taking a break from the blog for a week, I will be back next Tuesday. This has been a long time coming, lately I haven't felt like blogging. I don't know why this is, but I am hoping that by taking a week off that I will get back into things I guess.  So, that's my update, see you all next week :D

Happy reading.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break :) And enjoy reading just for fun and nothing else :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I know you're on your break, but when you come back take a look here http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/2013/04/beautiful-blogger-award.html
    I have nominated you for the Beautiful Blogger Award.
    If you want, participate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're enjoying your Spring Break & that you had plenty of time to read for FUN!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete