Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

From GFC to Bloglovin'

      So, most of us have heard the that Google reader is shutting down in July. Everybody is saying different things about whether or not that will affect GFC, some say it won't affect it, some people say it will shut down to. I thought it best to be prepared for anything so, I, like many bloggers, went searching for another way for people to follow my blog and I, like many bloggers, found Bloglovin'. I really like it so far, I'm still getting a hang of it, but so far its nice. The gadget to follow my bog via Bloglovin is on the left side bar. Or you can click on the gadget bellow the text. Be sure to follow me via Bloglovin :D

  Follow on Bloglovin

Happy reading.








Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Honestly, I'm still getting used to Bloglovin' too but so far I really like it. Like anything it'll take some getting used to but by July we should all have the hang of it :) I hope GFC stays put but I feel like they may want us to replace GFC with Google+ followers. I hope not :S

    Anyways of course, I'm already following via Bloglovin' too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also really hope they keep GFC, because its so much easier to keep track of your followers.

      Thank you :D

      Delete