Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (22)

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly theme hosted by Tynga's reviews . Feel free to join in if you want. In this theme I showcase all the books I got this week.
 
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I got some awesome books for Christmas this week and I
already read some of them and there reviews will be up soon.
 
 

Pre Christmas Books

 














 
 
I got..

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi.
I have heard nothing but good things about this book. So, when I saw it at the book store I wanted to see what every one was talking about, so I got it.
 
The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke.
I already read and reviewed this book (Review) and it was a good book, not as good as I expected, but good.
 
 
 
 
 

Christmas books

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I got...
 
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers.
I just finished this book and I LOVED it. The review will be up soon
 
Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
Again, I just finished this book and I LOVED every thing about it. The review will be up soon.
 
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton.
I already read this book a while ago and I wanted to get this book and the second book before the third one comes out.
 
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson.
I haven't heard much about this book, but the couple of reviews that I did read said that this was a great book so I was super excited that I got this as a present.
 
Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols.
I know I said this before, but the only contemporaries that I will read are Jennifer Echols books and I have wanted to read this book since it came out. So, I was really excited to get this and I can't wait to read this.

 
 

Christmas e-books

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I got....
 
Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder.
I loved Touch of Power and I can't wait to start reading this!!!!
 
Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi.
I can't wait to read this book. I mean Warner, that's all I am going to say.
 
 
 
 
 That's all I got this week, what did you get??
Happy reading
 
 










 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. I loved Under the Never Sky. It was easily in my top five favs of the year.

    Such a Ruse and Grave Mercy are two I'm dying to read. Thanks for sharing.

    I'm a new GFC follower. I'd love it if you'd follow back, but no pressure.

    Here's my post

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas haul! I really enjoyed Under the Never Sky and can't wait to read the sequel. I gave my cousin Scent of Magic for Christmas and will probably ask to borrow it once she's read it, lol. I hope you enjoy all of your books! Happy Holidays!

    Our StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such A Rush was so good! Jennifer Echols is one of my most favorite authors. I still have to read The Assassin's Curse, especially since I've heard so many good things about it.
    Enjoy your books! (:
    & thanks for stopping by my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing books. Alot here that I need to get round to reading like Under the Never Sky and Grave Mercy. I read The Assassin's Curse and didn't find it as good as everyone was making out. Maybe I'll give it another go next year sometime. Enjoy all of your new books :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/showcase-sunday-24-christmas-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love JLA, hope you do too.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete