Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Monday, December 3, 2012

November Wrap-Up & December TBR


     It was a okay month. I took a much needed break for a couple weeks. I read some awesome books, even though two books I read where 3 butterflies, the rest where great. I read one book from my November TBR, and I tried to read two more, but one of them was just bad and the other I could never get into. One of the best things that happened is school is finally starting to wound down a bit (knock on wood ;) and I have more reading time!!

I read 6 books in November.

Silver by Talia Vance| 4 Butterflies

Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry| 4.5 Butterflies

Of Poseidon by Anna Banks| 4 Butterflies

Prince of Wolves by Quinn Loftis| 3 Butterflies

(Re-Read)Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi| 5 Butterflies

Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs| 3 Butterflies


I reviewed 3 books in the month of November. I know that's not much, but considering that I was on break for two weeks I think it was a fair amount. This month I am shooting for 6 reviews.

Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

The Pledge by Kimberly Derting

Ripple by Mandy Hubbard


Book of the month goes to......



Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. I love this book, I love the writing, the plot, and the characters. Nothing was wrong in this book. Review will be up soon.















There are 8 books I want to read in December

Uglies by Scott Westerfeld

Beta by Rachel Cohn

Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
I know this doesn't come out untill the 18th, but I will buy it as soon as it comes out.

Once Every Never by Lesley Livingstone.

Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs.

Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi.

Elixir by Jennifer L Armentrout.





Hope you had a good November
Happy reading.










2 comments: