Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (21)

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly theme hosted by Tynga's reviews . Feel free to join in if you want. In this theme I showcase all the books I got this week.
 
     I got some good books this week and one of them I have been NEEDING to get so I could read it. Also, I got way to many books at the library and I know I won't be able to read all of them. I have a problem guys, because I do this every time guys, every time.
 

Barnes & Noble


 
I got...
 
 
Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
If you guys couldn't guess this is the book that I have been needing to get, because its Opal and its the next book in the Lux series. So, of  course I have to get it.
 
 
Sweep bind up volume two & three by Cate Tiernan.
I love the sweep series so of course I wanted to get the books, but I didn't want to get the really small ones. So, I got the bind ups. Volume two has the books Dark Magic, Awakening, and Spellbound. Volume three has books The Calling, Changeling, and Strife
 
 
 

Library


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
I got...
 
Spellcaster by Cara Lynn Shultz.
I read the first in this series and it was pretty good and I wanted to see what happens next. So, when I saw this book in the library I got it.
 
Swoon at Your Own Risk by Sydney Salter.
I was in the mood for some contemps and this one looked good.
 
The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells.
Again, I was in the mood for contemps and this looked good.
 
The Glass Makers Daughter by Vance Briceland.
This just looked like a good book so I got it.
 
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo.
I have heard so many good things about this book and I wanted to see what all the hype is about so I got it at the library.
 
 
 
 
 
 Thats what I got this week, What did you get?
Happy reading.
 
 
 
 

 

7 comments:

  1. Opal is really good, although not my favorite in the series, so far. There is a bit of a cliffhanger, too!

    I really liked Spellbound, but haven't read the second in the series. I liked how it ended, but maybe I should look into it.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Opal Opal Opal. I liked Obsidian well enough but hated Onyx (that ending was such a cop-out). Hopefully Opal would be good & I hope you enjoy it! (:
    Thanks for stopping by my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just finished Opal and loved it. Hope you do too.
    Happy reading and have a happy holidays and Merry Christmas!
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend loved Spellbound and Spellcaster and has been trying to get me to read it but I haven't had time yet. :( I still haven't read the Lux series or Shadow and Bone! I need to get on that, don't I? lol I hope you enjoy all of your new reads! :)

    You can see what books I got this week here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul. I didn't really care for Spellbound, but maybe you will like it.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty haul! I haven't come across Sweep before but yay for The Summer of Skinny Dipping and Shadow and Bone =D


    Here's my Book Haul post.

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Opal and I really need to read it soon.
    Great haul!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Sojourner!

    ReplyDelete