Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (46)


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly theme hosted by Tynga's reviews . Feel free to join in if you want. In this theme I showcase all the books I got this week.

I had a great week in books! I got some books that I've been wanting for a while and I'm so excited to read them!!


The Pirate's Wish by Cassandra Rose Clarke.
I didn't really love the first one, but it had some really great elements in it. So, I just had to get the second one. And I started it already and am loving it!

Unnatural Creatures by Neil Gaiman.
I never really heard about this one, but when I saw this it was to pretty not to get!

Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo.
I've heard a lot of great things about this one and been wanting to read it for a while now. So, I just had to get it when I saw that it come out in paperback.

The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse.
Like with Shadow & Bone I've heard some good things about this one. And when I saw it in paperback I had to get.

Dark Triumph by Robin LeFevers
I loved Grave Mercy! And I've been wanting to get this one since it came out. And I can't wait to read it!!

Spell Bound & DemonGlass by Rachel Hawkins.
I got both of these through YA Book Exchange. I have read & love this series. And I wanted to own the series, but never wanted to spend 20$ on a book I already read. But I can't wait to re-read this series!


That's what I got this week, what did you get?
Happy reading








13 comments:

  1. Enjoy your haul, Kim! I enjoyed Shadow and Bone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shadow and Bone is a great read! Happy reading!

    If you have a sec please check out my post http://bookcrackercaroline.blogspot.com/2013/06/stacking-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! I'll be reading Hex Hall soon, and I'm really looking forward to starting the series. I've owned a copy of Grave Mercy since last year, and I seriously need to read it; my cousin just finished Dark Triumph and loved it. Happy reading!

    Our StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Hex Hall series is great!! You'll love it!

    I really enjoyed Grave Mercy and that author does great and not only writing a 500+ page book, but to also make it so it didn't feel like a 500+ page book. And I've heard that Dark Triumph is even better than Grave Mercy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope I like that one :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to get Unnatural Creatures because the cover is GORGEOUS. I hope it's good too!
    And woot, you got Shadow & Bone!
    You'll definitely enjoy both Demonglass and Spellbound Kimberly!
    Enjoy all your books & thanks for stopping by my STS! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know! The cover was just so pretty sitting there on the shelves. I just had to get!
    I can't wait to start reading Shadow and Bone!

    I love the Hex Hall series!! I can't wait to start re-reading the series!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tiffany @Book-Marks the SpotJune 30, 2013 at 1:37 PM

    Oh.My.Gosh. What an AWESOME haul this week!!!! I want to read all the books you got. :D I have Spellbound, but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet. I hope you love all of them and thanks for stopping by my blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. AH! You got so many books I need to read! LOL. Dark Triumph, Spell Bound, Demonglass, Shadow and Bone... Enjoy them all Kimberly!



    Thanks for stopping by earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome haul! Enjoy all of your books :) My favorite book that you received is Shadow & Bone!!
    -Scott Reads It

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shadow & Bone was one of my top 3 books of 2012!! Amazing debut. My friend lent me The Assassin's Curse but I have yet to read it and eeeeee Neil Gaiman :DDD


    Fantastic haul, happy reading (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still need to check out Rachel Hawkins' books at some point. Her books are really popular at my library right now. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete