Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday 56 (32) & Feature (31)



Friday 56 is hosted by Freda's Voice

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56.

*Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it) that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Add your (url) post to Freda's Voice in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url. It's that simple



He took a deep breath. "Intense emotional reactions weakening can sometimes interfere with magic. It will sort itself out, I swear to you. But to have you so upset with me, me magic wasn't as powerful..." He voice trailed off. 
I focused my gaze on him, sharpening it. Anger built in my chest. "Upset with you?" I said.





Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
Rules:
  • Leave your name on the post
  • Create a post on your own blog that links back to the post (just grab the FF button) visit as many blogs as you can and tell them hello! In their comments.Be sure to folat you low them and if someone follows you follow back!

Q: What is your preferred reading format? Hardcover, eBooks, Paperback etc?

This is a tie for me.

First off, I prefer physical books to E-books. I have nothing against them, heck I have Nook. But for whatever weird reason I like physical books.

For the longest time I have liked Paperback better. I liked them, because they're cheaper and they're easier to read.

However, lately I've been starting to really love Hardcovers. They are so much prettier on my shelves and they are just nicer. And with the YA Book Exchange I don't have to pay 20$ for each book. However, they are very awkward to read with. 

So, I guess it depends for me. 

That's my answer, what's yours?
Happy reading








7 comments:

  1. That's a great cover. I hope it's a great read.

    My post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome and love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie VerhaegenJune 28, 2013 at 2:57 PM

    Great answer! ^^

    New Bloglovin follower!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Friday 56!


    Here is my post

    ReplyDelete
  5. If newly released books came out in paperback from, I'd totally read them in an instant! However, since they don't, I usually stick to hardcovers or ebooks.

    Thanks for stopping by! Old Follower.
    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all formats as well! And yes, hardcovers are pretty.

    Old follower!

    Thank you for stopping by my F&FF post earlier.

    Happy reading and have a great weekend!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I'm really not that picky either! lol eBooks are just convenient and I don't have to leave the house to get them immediately!

    Thanx for visiting my FF!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete