Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (45)


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly theme hosted by Tynga's reviews . Feel free to join in if you want. In this theme I showcase all the books I got this week.

I had a good week in books. I got some from the library, some where gifts and other I either bought from the library sale or checked out of the library.



The Healer's Keep by Victoria Hanley.
I got this from my local library sale. I think this may be a second in a series, but I don't really know. This book looks really interesting.

The Siderwick Chronicles; The Field Guide by Tony DiTerlizzi & Holly Black.
I had this whole series when I was younger, but for some reason my Mom gave it away. So, now I'm want to buy the whole series again.

Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson.
I just got this because, A( it was 50 cents and B(I like the Barnes & Noble classic series.

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brasheres.
I've heard that this is the perfect summer book, so when I got it as a gift I was really excited.

My Antonia by Willa Cather.
I haven't heard anything really about this classic, but I was still really excited when I got it.

Why Do Cats Like Catnip; 324 Questions to Astound & Amaze by Martin M. Goldwyn
This is such a cute book, I love it! I'm so thankful to my Aunt who gave it to me.

Girls in the Pants; the Third Summer of the Sisterhood by Ann Brasheres
The Nurses at the Hospital knew I had the first book so they gave me the this book.

Hopeless by Colleen Hoover.
I've heard that this is amazing! And I really liked Slammed so I just had to check it out.

Golden by Jessi Kirby
Again, I heard this is amazing!! I just had to get it.


That's what I got this week, what did you get?
Happy reading










No comments:

Post a Comment