Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Friday, June 21, 2013

I'm Sorry Guys

Hi guys, I'm back. If you haven't noticed, I haven't posted anything really this past week. That's because I've been in the hospital for the past week. I'm fine now, but you know the few days I didn't post last week because I was sick. While I went in to the clinic to just have a check up and make sure that wasn't anything serious and it turned out it kind of was and I had to go to the hospital. So, that was why I wasn't around the internet for a while. Like I said I'm relatively fine now, but I just couldn't really post anything. And posting might be scarce for a while, I'm  hopping I can get back into the swing of things, but it might take awhile considering. 

Thanks for understanding and sorry again about not posting much this week. 

Happy reading :D

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you were so sick but also glad you're feeling better! Take good care, here's too feeling 100% soon ♥

    ReplyDelete