Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Sunday, June 2, 2013

May Wrap-up


It was a good month, school is finally over, whoo!!!! I participated in the Bout of Books Read-A-Thon and I  got through all the books I wanted. Which I was excited about. I also put a book buying ban on myself to help lower my TBR pail and so far I've been a good non-book buyer.

As for books I read some good books this month and some bad books. So, it was a good month.

Books Read; 9

My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick: 4 Butterflies
Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins: 4.5 Butterflies
Inhale Exhale by Sarah M. Ross: 3 Butterflies
Evernight by Claudia Gray: 4 Butterflies
Once Every Never by Lesley Livingston: 3 Butterlies
Insomnia by J. R. Johansson: 4.5 Butterflies
The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shaprard: 3 Butterflies
Spartan Frost by Jennifer Estep: 3 Butterflies
If I Stay by Gayle Forman: 4.5 Butterflies. 

The book of the month is so hard to say, it's between Sweet Peril, If I Stay, and Insomnia. Don't make me pick!! I refuse to pick!

Books reviewed; 7

Significance by Shelly Crane
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins
Tragic  by J. A. Huss
Once Every Never by Lesley Livingston
The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shaperd
If I Stay by Gayle Forman

That's what I read & reviewed in May,
Happy reading









2 comments:

  1. Good month! Happy June reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you had a great month! I only managed to get about 5 read:( Hope June is just as wonderful for you!

    ReplyDelete