Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (23)

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly theme hosted by Tynga's reviews . Feel free to join in if you want. In this theme I showcase all the books I got this week.

I wasn't able to go to the book store this week. So, I only got library books this week.
 

Library
























I got...
Storm by Brigid Kemmerer.
I have heard so good things about this series. So, when I saw it in the library I thought why not get it and see what everyone was talking about
 
Burning Blue by Paul Gtiffin.
This just looked like a really good contemp and since I am in the mood for some contemps I got it.
 
 
First Comes Love by Katie Kacvinsky.
This looks so good! I can't wait to read it.
 
Run by James A. Moore.
I think this is a squeal, I am not sure, but it looks good.
 
The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan.
The first book in this series was pretty good. So, when I saw that my library had the second one I got it.
 
 



Thats all I got this week.
Happy reading











13 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read Storm for awhile, especially since it was so popular with my friends. Looking forward to your review on that one & have a fun time reading your books! :D

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had First Comes Love for like a year now I think, but never got to reading it. Hopefully, I would be able to read it this year. Sea of Monsters is really great. I think you're behind with that. Lol :))

    Stacking the Shelves @ Divergent Gryffindor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished First Comes Love and the review will most likely be up on Monday.

      Delete
  3. Burning Blue looks really good! I'll have to check it out asap!!! Thanks for stopping by my STS:)
    Cheers
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Burning Blue looks cool(: Oh and you will love the Sea of Monsters really good book!

    -New follower
    http://curseofthebibliophile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. STORM IS AMAZING! I haven't read the others, but they look awesome! I hope you love them all!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have yet to read First Comes Love, but I have read Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky and it was one of my favorites of last year. I really hope you enjoy all of your books. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Storm is good. It is kind of out there - I mean with how many terrible people attend the same high school, but it is a good book. I've read the second one, too, called Spark.

    Enjoy all your goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great library haul! The Sea of Monsters is up next for me in the Percy Jackson series, too, and I hope to get to it soon because I really liked The Lightning Thief. Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I loved Storm so much! I hope you do too! Enjoy your new books! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh good stuff right there. I loved Storm. Hope you enjoy.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul! I've been dying to read First Comes Love. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome haul! You got Storm!! Dying to get into that series, I've heard such great things :D I hope you,ll love Sea of Monsters too! And all your goodies - happy reading & thanks for stopping by earlier!

    Old follower,
    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete