Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Book Shelf Tour Part 1


 
 
       I have wanted to do a Book shelf tour since I started this blog and for some reason I never did it. So, in honors of New Years I decided to finally just do it.

      How this is going to work is I have four shelves in my book shelf and every week I am going to take a picture of one and give you a tour. I wanted to take a picture of one whole shelf, but when I tried that I figured out that the shelves where to big for one picture. So, I will take two pictures of one shelf and then give you a tour of each picture. I will do this every Wednesday for the rest of the month and maybe into February. 

      This shelf is the very top shelf and it's my read shelf. Meaning all of the books on this shelf, except for Goddess Interrupted and Covet, I have read.

First Half



 
Up and down:
Evermore by Alyson Noel
Forbidden by Syrie James & Ryan M. James
Silver by Talia Vance
Spells by Aprilynne Pike

Left to right:
Throne of Glass by Sarah M. Maas.
Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout.
Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
Goddess Test by Aimee Carter .
Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter.
Crave by Melissa Darnell.
Covet by Melissa Darnell.
Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick.
Two Copy's of Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins.

Favorite book.
This is a died tie between Opal and Sweet Evil.


Favorite copy of a book.
I realized right now that I never put this in a Stacking the Shelves for some reason. Anyway, A while ago author Jeri Smith Ready had a giveaway on her blog when the The YA Sisterhood had their Crush Tournament and I won one of the prizes. It was a signed copy of Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins. I love this book and I was so excited that I won a signed copy.




Favorite book cover.
Silver by Talia Vance.

















Last Half






















Left: Up to Down:
The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke
The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
Amulet by Kazu Kibuishi
Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

Right: Up to Down:
Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers

Left to Right:
The Faire Path by Frewin Jones
The Lost Queen by Frewin Jones
The Seventh Daughter by Frewwin Jones
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Divergent by Veronice Roth
The Book Thief Markus Zusak


Favorite book.
This is really hard, especially when this shelf has Cursed, Shatter Me, and Divergent. So, I am not going to torment myself and say its a three way between Cursed, Shatter Me, and Divergent.


Favorite book Cover.
The assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke.




















Come back next week for Part 2
Happy reading














2 comments:

  1. Hello Kimberly

    Just to let you know, you have left a comment on my Giveaway of 'The Fairest Beauty' but you have not left an e-mail address. I will be picking winners tomorrow, and will likely need this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I replyed to my comment on your giveaway post with my email. Thanks for telling me :)

      Delete