Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (47)

 

This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List (could be blogging related, book related etc. -- meeting authors, reading x many books per year, finishing a daunting book, etc.)

I only have a few things on my Bookish Bucket List, so this isn't the longest of lists.

Visit BEA (BookExpo America)
I have always wanted to visit this. It sounds so fun and it would be so great to see everything. However, since I am poor and live seven states away I haven't been able to go there yet and probably won't be able to go there for a while.

Read Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
This is a big, big, big book. It is huggeeee. I really want to read it because everyone who has read it says it's amazing, bu..but it's really long. I'm so afraid of it!!

Read 100 books in one year
I have been trying to do this one for years. Last year I got pretty close; I read 91 books. However, this isn't a very strict goal. My whole thought process is if I get it I get it. I don't stress about it or beat myself up if I don't get it.

Read the whole Jane Austen collection.
I love Pride and Prejudice and sadly that is the only book I've read of hers. So, summer of last year I decided I wanted to read all of her books. However, I still haven't read more then one of her books. But I will read all of her books, or at least two more of them, before this year is out.

Read all of J. R. R. Tolkien books's or just the Lord of the Rings series 
I love the movies and I am obsessed with the Hobbit movies, but I still haven't read the series. I've read the Hobbit, which I loved, but I have yet to even pick up one of the LOTR books. I also really just want to read all of his books. He is such a good writer and I want to see what happens in each of his books.


That's my Top Ten Five bookish things on my bucket list, what's on yours?
Happy reading






2 comments:

  1. Love Jane Austen so I hope you enjoy reading the whole collection. I want to go to BEA too! Great list!

    ReplyDelete