Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Friday, September 7, 2012

The Friday 56 (1)

 
 

Friday 56 is hosted by Freda's Voice
Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56.
*Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it) that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Add your (url) post to Freda's Voice in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url. It's that simple.



 
 
 
"It isn't because of Jay. I just haven't met anyone else who interests me" I said.
Wyatt's grin got bigger as he took another bite of his burger. If he wasn't careful I would strangle that goofy grin off his face.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That's all for now.
Come back tommorow for a new stacking the shelves.
Happy reading 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I hope he took a bite of his burger (I understand about typos LOL). That snippet made me laugh....what was he grinning about????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Blushes and looks down* Thanks for pointing that out for me.
      Well what he was grining about, was he know she was lying when she said that no one intersted her.
      Happy reading.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is such a good book and this is the funniest part in the whole book, I love it.

      Happy reading.

      Delete
  3. I'm with Linda...what's the grin for?

    Here are my Friday Memes.

    ReplyDelete