Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Faerie Path by Frewin Jones




Grade: 4 Butterflies
Name: The Faerie Path (Faerie Path)
Author: Frewin Jones
Released: February 1st 2007
Publisher: Eos
Page Amount: 312

Goodreads summary

Swept away into a court of magic and beauty, she discovers she is Tania, the lost princess of Faerie: the youngest daughter of Oberon and Titania. Since Tania's mysterious disappearance on the eve of her wedding five hundred years before, Faerie has been sunk in darkness and gloom. The courtly Lord Gabriel Drake, who Tania was once to marry, has found her and brought her back.

With Tania's return, Faerie comes alive again as a land of winged children, glittering balls, and fantastic delights. But Tania can't forget Anita's world, or the boy she loved there.

Torn between two loves and between two worlds, Tania slowly comes to discover why she disappeared so long ago. She possesses a singular magical ability and she must use it to stop a sinister plan that threatens the entire world of Faerie.


                                              ******************************

My thoughts



 This was an enchanted story that captivated me from page one and left me thinking about it for weeks after. The plot was fast paced but not overly where it got confusing. I was never confused unless the author wanted me to. The plot also had many twists and turns that I did not see coming. The story was so brilliantly written, the author is now one of my favorites of all time. The characters where very enjoyable. The only problem in this whole book was I could not connect with any of the characters. Don't get my wrong. The characters where good, I just could not connect with them. As many of you know, if I can not not connect with the characters then the book isn't as good. However, with this book the plot and writing where so good I didn't care. Overall, this was a really great book that I will remember far after I read it.

This book got....

4 Butterflies
Beloved, This is a really good book.



Recommended if you like plot and writing, this book might not be as good if you like characters better than the plot and writing.








That's my review, I hope you liked it.
Happy reading.











No comments:

Post a Comment